July 1, 2016
10 Times the Obama Administration Missed a Chance to Defend Americans’ Freedom
1. Failed to provide a strategy for defeating ISIS both at home and abroad.
2. Pushed for more taxes and more bureaucracy in the president’s budget. Whatever happened to limited government?
3. Chopped away at freedom on the internet and imposed regulations that will stifle innovation.
Source: Tumblr (NutzandBoltz)
4. Vetoed a bill that would restore Americans' freedom to make decisions over their health care. Fewer choices = less freedom.
5. Attacked religious liberty by requiring organizations to violate their beliefs on contraceptives.
Source: reaction gifs
6. Pushed regulations that threaten America’s energy independence from Russia and OPEC.
7. Implemented restrictive policies that caused mediocre economic growth for six years since the recession ended.
8. Supported the submission of American energy workers and consumers to Washington bureaucrats who want to put coal miners out of business and regulate hydraulic fracturing out of existence.
9. Failed to prosecute GITMO detainees and instead released 162 of them. Remember: these detainees are the ones who want anything but freedom and prosperity for the U.S.
10. Threatened to veto legislation that funds America’s military and supports their families. That’s just wrong.
There is good news, though: Republicans are working for more freedom this 4th. “Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit.” – President Ronald Reagan
Next Article Previous Article