Daily Senate Schedule for Monday, February 25 and Pro Forma Dates
The Senate will next convene for Legislative Business at 3:00 p.m. Monday, February 25 after standing in adjournment at 6:28 p.m. Thursday, February 14.
The Senate will conduct Pro Forma sessions on the following dates and times:
- Friday February 15 at 7:00 a.m.;
- Tuesday, February 19 at 10:00 a.m.; and
- Friday, February 21 at 10:00 a.m.
Monday, February 25 at 3:00 p.m.
Following the Leaders’ remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S. 311, the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection bill.
The Senate will conduct a cloture VOTE on the motion to proceed to S. 311.
On Thursday, February 14, cloture was filed on:
1) Motion to proceed to S. 311, the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection bill;
2) Executive Calendar #16, Eric D. Miller, of Washington, to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the 9th Circuit;
3) Executive Calendar #6, Michael J. Desmond, of California, to be IRS Chief Counsel and an Assistant General Counsel in the Department of the Treasury;
4) Executive Calendar #10, Andrew Wheeler, of Virginia, to be administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency; and
Executive Calendar #12, John L. Ryder, of Tennessee, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Valley Authority.