Daily Senate Schedule for Thursday, December 13, 2018
The Senate will next convene at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, December 13 after standing in adjournment at 9:20 p.m. Wednesday, December 12.
Following the Leaders’ remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.J. Res. 54, the Yemen War Powers Resolution, with the time equally divided.
The debate time will expire and the Senate will conduct up to 8 VOTES on the following (note that there will be 2 minutes, equally divided, prior to each vote and some may be voice votes):
1) Young amendment #4080 (mid-air refueling);
2) Cornyn amendment #4096 (rule of construction re: Israel and regional allies);
3) Cornyn amendment #4090 (risk assessment report);
4) Cornyn amendment #4095 (risk assessment report re: terrorist attacks);
5) Cotton amendment #4097 (provision of materials and advice);
6) Cotton amendment #4098 (operations against Houthi attacks);
7) Sanders amendment #4105 (no authorization of military force against Iran); and
8) Passage of S.J. Res. 54, as amended, if amended.